Sunday, November 04, 2012

my bumble vee

I have been thinking and waiting to upgrade my bike for sometime and early this year (Jan 2012) the time has finally come. I've been riding my first and only super bike (the Kawasaki ER6-N) which I bought in late 2009. It was truly my first love and pleasure to own it and adaptly called it My Blackawa. It has served me well and we had travel many km throughout the Peninsular


Some of the good times we had together



That was also the time I met many many friends, bike enthusiast and clubs (official and non-official) from all over the country.

This is my first bike community I joined and learned a great deal about super bike (from totally zero knowledge)


But after two years, the urge to upgrade for a bike that suit my riding style finally came true. I need a bike which is versatile, not high on maintenance, able to go on a long distance at the same time have the power and style. So after two months of low profile and giving lots of excuse of not joining any rides or TTS, my Bumble Vee is finally out....tadaaa




   
Well you will hear more of my ride on this bike for some time in this blog. So stay tune ya

ChowChinChow


No comments:

Post a Comment