Monday, November 19, 2012

Shah Alam-Ranong-Myanmar-Phuket-Shah Alam (Day 2)

After a good night rest, I woke up early and time to venture around our resort. This resort is very nice, quiet and tranquil. I guess its designed based on contemporary concept and blended well with nature which I truly love and have the same taste.

View from the terrace





More photos at the entrance and cafe while waiting for my buddies to come down. Oooi bro..bangunlah hari sudah pagi...perut dah lapar nie)


view from the coffee bar. Notice the antiques and mugs collections on the shelf. If you look closely, the dining table is actually a sewing machine!!


Breakfast for the day. I skipped the sausage and omelette for obvious reason. Behind me is the main lobby for check in/out


More of the resort's landscaping works





a small swimming pool at the back


and the local transport machine


On the bike....

Next stop Andaman Club Pier. It's about 12 km from our resort and one of the route used to cross the border from Ranong. Another route is through the public jetty which I guess is more crowded.


That's mainland Myanmar on the other side ------>>

Few photos before boarding



Myanmar ..here I come




All aboard...





That's me with the Capt








Alright guys..enough for today's update. Need to catch some sleep and will update more on my experience crossing to Myanmar in the next issue...chiow for now













No comments:

Post a Comment